With the purchase of our material, North American Metals offers a wide range of value added processing and services both in house and through contracts with outside vendors
- Saw Cutting: Eight CNC controlled band saws capable of cutting up to 32-1/2” diameter.
- Machining/Processing: Trepanning, Boring, Honing, OD Turning, Milling (spiral drill collars/tri collars), shot peening (OD’s/ID’s), and hammer peening (Non Mag Drill Collar ID’s)
- Heat Treating: We offer a full range of thermal treatments through carefully selected and qualified Heat Treat contractors
- Testing: BHN Hardness, Jominy, Tensile, Charpy, Inclusion Rating/Micro cleanliness, Ultrasonic, and Mag Particle
*other testing available at customer request*
- North American Metals, Inc, also offers local and nationwide delivery, mill direct shipments, stocking programs, and blind shipments.>
Our state of the art equipment enables us to accurately and quickly process your most demanding orders on an efficient and timely basis.
We have most items in our inventory; more sizes than are currently shown in our catalog. Many of these sizes are rare and unique within the industry. If you are having difficulty finding a size, contact one of our sales representatives.
North American Metals
20001 Oil Center Blvd.
Houston, TX 77073